Sunday, January 16, 2011

Meeting dogs

Today is Sunday and Im organizing all of the photo submissions I have received. Something I hadnt really anticipated was how much fun it would be to get to know people and their pets. Already I have fallen in love with several peoples animals! And its nice to know people who are as crazy over their dog as I am over our two. I wanted to share a couple of the pets who will be featured in the book. 

This is Bodhi. He is a 3 year old Bernese Mountain dog and he is super handsome.   

This is River, he is a Shepard/Lab mix and this picture makes me smile every time I see it.

This is Ziggy, a Shih Tzu. Ziggy belongs to an old friend of mine from high school. 
And this is our boy dog Marley. He is the toughest and cutest dog I know!
Okay back to work, more tomorrow!!
Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment